Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Check Out These Links To Try!!

Happy Wednesday!!I hope you are all enjoying the link party!! I know I am!! Here are some projects that I am totally feeling today!!
How cute are these flowers! A Girl And A Glue Gun found these cute pictures in her issue of Better Homes and Gardens, she cut them out and found lots of cute, and creative ideas for them!! Make sure you check all the ideas out HERE!!

Speaking of reusing things, Crafts By Amanda made these little birdies out of old light bulbs! That is just so clever and GREEN!!! Make sure you check them out HERE!!!


And of course we can't have a party on May fifth without it being Cinco de Mayo!!! Mad In Crafts had a great Mary Kay party and an even better Cinco de Mayo party!! Make sure you go HERE and check out all of the yummy sounding recipes!!!

Remember you can link up until Sunday so keep em coming!! And make sure you check out all of the great links that are out there, I know I will be! And leave lots of love for these wonderful folks!! HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!!

4 comments:

  1. I've been a long time lurker on your blog and have just taken the plunge to start posting and have my own blog. I just wanted to thank you for the incredible collection of ideas you provide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my birdies!! :) I really appreciate it and am so glad you felt them worthy, I am honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I was going to comment on all the cute crafts - and then my eyes were drawn by an inescapable force to that awesome Tex-Mex feast.

    Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny--I used those very same flowers in a mother's day collage project this week! (or at least my daughter did)--you can see the collage here:
    http://www.sillyeaglebooks.com/2010/05/mothers-day-craft-for-preschoolers.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...