Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Few More Party Loves

Have you gone back to check out any of the links since yesterday? More have been added. Here are a few more I love! Turn that plate you have a crush on into a stunning clock for your wall. See how to do it at A Tranquil Townhouse. Go HERE.
Make a boring planter more beautiful by using some decorative tiles to spice things up. See how this planter came to be at Junk Blossoms. Go HERE.

Learn how to refinish a desk with fabric. Visit Brittney's Budget Crafts for the details. Go HERE.


This Down East knock-off petal necklace is simple and stunning! Love it! You will want to see how it is made HERE at Aly and Ash.



post signature

6 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, Thank you for featuring our planter. We appreciate you so much for all you do. Thank you for hosting this wonderful link party. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clock idea! I'm stealin' that one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love everything you've shown here...thanks for sharing! have a nice weekend!
    Flory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks for featuring me! My brand new little blog is SO happy right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for passing these ideas along. Love the desk/chair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...