Friday, May 21, 2010

Flower Categorically Crafting Show

April showers bring May flowers! It rained a lot in April (and May) around here so there are a lot of flowers. Let's see what flowers I've seen! (Too many to feature, but here are a slight few.)

Look at this pretty dahlia brooch! Much love for this pretty flower by Pretty Dubs. GO HERE.

Fill up a lampshade with fun flowers. See this at The Idea Room. GO HERE.

Display your flowers in interesting ways. Don't you love them in this tote? See it HERE at Decore To Adore.
This huge flower is darling on a pillow! I love how Cluck, Cluck Sew made it for a pillow. Check it out HERE.

Learn how to make flowers from paper HERE at I Heart Jenny's Art.

Please join your crafty post if, and only if, it corresponds with the category and theme of flowers. (If it doesn't fit in this category, please link it up to Whatever Goes Wednesday.) Link up crafts, decor, sewing projects, food, tips, etc, that has to do with flowers. If you have joined a flowers project to a party on my blog before, feel free to add it to this show too! If you have a lot of flower projects, please choose your favorites. (Please no more than 4 posts per blog). Link to the specific posts, not to your main blog page.

Let's see what you have created (either recently or in the past)!

You can paste the "Categorically Crafting" button onto your blog post. I would love to see these floating around so more people can post their themed projects. I will leave this linky post open until next CC Show. Keep checking back for more ideas!!!
The next 3 Categorically Crafting Shows are as follows:
May 28 - Mirrors

June 4 - Glass Bottles
June 11 - Summer






post signature

8 comments:

  1. What gorgeous featured projects! The dahlia is my personal favorite - how unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and the featured projects are gorgeous. I love the dahlia pin. So many great projects to check out! Happy Friday all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features. Thanks for hosting. I can't wait to see all the gorgeous flower ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flower is really cool. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the flower pillow love! This is such a great blog!!!! -Allison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout out! You have such a fun blog. I have really enjoyed making flowers recently, so this is a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thank you very much! I adore placing flowers in unusual containers.

    I am looking for print out labels as I am cleaning/reorganizing my pantry but your search button doesn't seem to be working.

    Hmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the flower pin! I may have to make one for my niece's birthday next month!

    I love your blog, and have also awarded you the Versatile Blogger award! Check it out here:
    http://whimsandtrims.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...