Friday, May 14, 2010

Fun Summer Idea For Kids

I am so worried about this summer, what am I going to do with my little angel who has gotten so used to her school time!!! HERE is a great idea to help beat summer boredom!! Poppies At Play made these cute jars with slips of paper in them. Just let them pick and then maybe do a little chant that my little girl always does, "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!" Make sure you check out this great idea and see what else she has in store for you!!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea...we do something similar...it is great because some things we forget about and then we pull them out of the jar!...and then I don't have to listen to "I'm bored" all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am worried about Summer! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...