Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Better Get Busy!!!

My list of "Someday Crafts" is getting extremely long and today's party just added about 30! Here are a few I am in awe over!
This tipsy pot flower display is kind of like an optical illusion for me. I think the look is brilliant! Wouldn't this be amazing on your front or back porch? See the secret of making this at Keep Inspirations. Go HERE.
You have got to be kidding! Look at this ridiculously fabulous car mat made from felt by A Girl and A Glue Gun! My kids would be in heaven if I actually was able to make this!!! See how it was created HERE.
Although this was a Mother's Day present, it is never too late or out of style to make a necklace (or bracelet) of silhouettes. All Things Made By Kelly shows you how to make it HERE.
You know those strict rules at public swimming pools. I think these diaper covers might help need the requirements. Head over to Simpsonized Crafts to learn how to make them. GO HERE.

What do you do with those old glasses of yours? Frame those babies. I think the ideas and the other framing ideas from Sassy Style ROCK!!!! Go HERE to see all the ideas!!

3 comments:

  1. I just made a topsy turvy flower planter too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! :)... The diaper covers are working really well for us. I didn't even think about using them for the water park---great idea :) Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a bunch of creative ideas to go and see!! Thanks so much for the feature...the tipsy pots are really easy and don't take long at all to do!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...