Tuesday, May 18, 2010

If There Was An Inspirational Movie Made About Craft/Decor Bloggers.....

I love me a good inspirational story or movie. One that makes me cry. One that makes me grateful for the life I have (especially when I am having a bad day or a pity party!) Maybe you are having an "episode" and are in need of some inspiration. Maybe you just want something to help you remember your blessings. Maybe you just want to know that good still abounds all around us in the world and hard/sad things can be made happy.
Well, I have just the inspirational story for you. If Hollywood wanted to make an inspirational movie about a craft/home decor blogger, Laura from Decore To Adore, would be the perfect candidate for such. Grab a box of tissues and head over HERE to read her story!!! What a lady! What a story! And because she is so modest, she turned off the comments! So leave a comment on this post HERE and listen to another inspirational song "You Raise Me Up" while you are leaving that comment! I've read her post through three times already and have cried all three times.

Thanks, Laura for raising me up today!!! You are ROCK!!!

8 comments:

  1. I just read this post this morning. It is great! Great job Laura!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michelle,

    Now you have made me cry. Thank you for being a fantastic cheerleader on my way to the finish line.

    Don't think that I am not aware about how YOU bless so many people everyday by making sure that even the very smallest, but very talented or crafty person gets their moment in the sun.

    YOU raise me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Laura's story last week..
    and I too posted about it..
    and forwarded it to everyone I know..
    not just those in need..
    but as an inspiration..
    It is indeed uplifting..
    and inspirational.
    ..like the little engine that could...
    she persevered..
    always pushing onward..
    despite all obstacles..
    and she won the race..
    now pass the tissues please..
    hugs..
    Loui♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Laura's blog and all the creative ideas she shares. She truly is an inspiration. Congrats on all that you have achieved. With a will and determination like yours, you can and will do anything you set your mind to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read the story and it is truly, truly inspiring. Just more justification that when God has a plan for you, nothing can stop it. Laura has inspired me to definitely keep pushing for what is in my heart.

    I know she doesn't want any pats on the back but i have to say thanks for sharing that story.

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I was doing fine until I saw that picture of her son watching her during her graduation! What an inspirational story and I'm SURE there will be many out there who are encouraged in their own lives after reading this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maravilhosa homenagem à uma mulher guerreira que perseguiu os sonhos, projetos e hj transformou-se nessa coluna de força e exemplo.
    parabéns a você pela homenagem
    Dolly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...