Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Party Highlights

Loads of inspiration is going to hit you if it hasn't already. Here are a few links that have inspired me today!!!! Don't forget to check back! Links are still being added and they ROCK!!!
I would love a coat rack like this in my entryway! Now that I have seen how this was made from a CABINET DOOR, I think I can do it! Visit Something Wonderful to get giddy about this project. Go HERE.
Look at what Britney's Budget Crafts made. No, it is NOT vinyl. No, she did NOT use a cricut! What does that mean? ANYONE can make some DIY wall decals! Wahoo! Go HERE to get the details.

Westbrooke Drive made this PB knock-off headboard in a very cool way. See what material she used to imitate a seagrass headboard. Go HERE.

Change up the color you normally spray paint items by using silver!!!! That's right, silver! See this beauty at Tools Are For Women Too! Go HERE.


post signature


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my headboard!! It was a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Michelle,

    I am thrilled to be even noticed, with all the great partiers you have had this week. Thank you so much for featuring my Sliver Cabinet Makeover. Rory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring me again Michelle! It's encouraging to hear you so excited about my project. It has already been so useful to us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your blog! And I look forward to maybe meeting you at CBC--I am so excited!

    ashley {lmm}
    http://littlemissmomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...