Thursday, June 24, 2010

2 Towel Cover-ups

This towel kimono would be an amazing way for any little girl to dry off after getting out of the pool....or just for wearing around the house!!! I ABSOLUTELY love it! See how to make it at The Project Corner. GO HERE. (Do you think it would be silly if I had one for myself because I LOVE this!!!)
Let's just say I am in love with this idea too! Aren't these beach towel dresses adorable? Anybody know of a great deal on beach towels? I need 100!!! See this at Crafterhours!
Go HERE.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. those really couldn't be cuter. Wish I had a little girl to make one for!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are darling little cover ups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holey moley, those are adorable! I'm with you, I want one for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the top one! Having been given some towelling fabric, this might be a good project...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...