Thursday, June 17, 2010

Links on my Mind

Simple things make me happy! Like this simple wreath hanging from a frame! Does it make you smile too? See it at Habitually Crafty. Go HERE.

With both my kids' birthdays coming up, parties are on my mind. These ruffled party hats are so beautiful! Some similar ones might end up at my daughter's party!!!
See them at Girl. Inspired. Go HERE.

Solar lights are such a wonderful invention, but most of them are very drab to look at in the daylight! No longer is the boring outside a problem for Keen Inspirations. See dressed them up all pretty! See how you can do it too HERE.

See more of the links at the party HERE.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Michelle, Thanks so much for showing my party hats. I can't wait to see what you do for your kids' birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Michelle!! My first feature!! How very exciting! :)

    Keep up the awesome work - your blog was one of the first to inspire me to start my own!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those party hats. Makes me wish I had a little girl around to throw a party for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my solar light! I've grabbed my button! :-) I really enjoy visiting the crafts and projects that link up here!
    Have an great weekend!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...