Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More Looky Looky!

Here are a few more lovelies from today's party!

Cover those hat boxes with some lovely fabric for decor and storage! Such a great idea! See it at Yards and Yards. GO HERE to learn how!



Make some lifesaver firecrackers with help from 1 Luckee Girl. Perfect for the upcoming holiday. Go HERE.


Sometimes you just want a shrug to cover your shoulders! Try this NO SEW shrug from Scene of the Grime. Go HERE.


Turn an antique frame into a beautiful birdhouse with Tools Are For Women Too. Go HERE.

There is still time to view and add links HERE.
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for featuring my no-sew shrug! A smart commenter also mentioned to me today that we could use large scarves to fashion the shrugs as well. Love your blog and all the creativity you share with us all! ♥Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a surprise! I clicked on over and wow-- there were my hat boxes. Thanks so much and keep up the fun blog!

    yardsandyards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again for featuring my fun birdhouse. Your button is on my sidebar as always.

    Rory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my lifesaver firecrackers!!!! I <3 your blog...you made my day:)

    LaKeta

    1luckeegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fun projects! I need to make some of those firecracker lifesavers - what a cute idea!

    XOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...