Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Party People In The Hizous!!!

Hey there party lovers!!  I have found some awesome ideas in todays Whatever Goes Wednesday!  Come check them out with me!! 
How cute is this idea from Nestled in Rosenberg????  I just love the simplicity of it and how great it turned out!  I think I am going to do this and maybe even add a little something else.  I remember seeing some spoons stamped with words like basil and different spices.  I think that would be a great addition to any kitchen!  Make sure you check this out HERE!!


I wish I had an ounce of Tracy's craftiness!!  Have you seen these awesome frames yet from Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures?  She has so many awesome ideas every week!!  I just love her blog!  Make sure you check these out HERE!!

And now a little something for the kiddos!  Here is Jada Roo Can Do's version of textured play.  This is really super easy to make, just a little uncooked pasta and food coloring and you have hours of enjoyment for those precious little ones!  Make sure you check this idea out HERE!!

Don't forget that the links are still open so link up your amazing ideas for us all to see!!  And make sure you check out all the fabulus links that are linked up!  Oh and don't forget about the rest of the week, we have a link up party next and then Friday will be our Categorically Crafting Party!  This week we want to see all of your glass bottle crafts...come inspire us!!!

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...