Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weathered Wood Picture Frames and Bench

When you tear down that old fence or deck, save the wood.
There are so many fun projects to make with old weathered wood. Make these fence picture frames with Cinnaberry Suite! I love the bandanas on them. See how to make these weathered wood frames HERE.
My Repurposed Life made these adorable benches and table from an old deck.
(You could make them with new 2x4's also.)
See how to make these simple wood benches HERE.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Michelle, Thanks for featuring the benches and table! I wish I'd have had time to make more!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a great idea with picture frames and benches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girlie! Thanks=) I love those benches. I'm headed over there right now. I can't wait for you to see my most recent fence wood project. I just need a few more things and it will be up and posted. I know, the wood pile never ends. More projects for me, right? Thanks again!

    Jennie @ Cinnaberry Suite

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...