Thursday, June 10, 2010

What to Do with Bottles!

In case you haven't gone back and seen some of the items shown at last week's Glass Bottle Categorically Crafting Show, here are some that I thought rocked the boat!!!

This funky and cool creati0n used to be a boring wine bottle!
I love the polka lines on this one. See it HERE at The Craft In Me.

Use your emptied kitchen bottles for gifts! These cute one are for
teacher appreciation. I've used them with body scrubs, treats and more. Reuse your junk!!!! See these awesome teacher appreciation ideas at It's All Small Stuff! Go HERE.
These apothacary jars were made from jam and olive bottles! Aren't they adorable?See them at Dee Dee's Craft Spot. Go HERE.


Paint a little chalkboard paint on your bottles! This is great for organization!
See this idea at Let's Go Fly A Kite.


Etch words or pictures in the glass! This is "spring" in Dutch.
See this at Dutch Girls Originals.



This is a very unique idea of how to use glass vases. Frame them! See all the variety of vases and frames at My RePurposed Life. Go HERE.


Go
HERE to see the rest of the links!
Tomorrow Show is on SUMMER!!!! I hope to see you all there!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. I will be going bottle crazy (a whole category unto itself beyond my usual crazy) with all of these great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thanks for the link up!! You have an awesome site! I'll visit often!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring me! I love all of the ideas submitted. I see a lot of recycling in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thansk for featuring me....I always get inspired here....and Ilove to recycle....see ya around here....I am checking out whats new.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...