Friday, July 23, 2010

Boy Decore To Adore!!! 2 Ideas!!!


What boy wouldn't think this skateboard shelf totally rocks? It's functional and way out there cool! Originally on Family Fun, I found this idea on the new category, Home and Garden, at Craft Gossip.

I also discovered these rockstar boy's blocks also at the Craft Gossip, Home and Garden category! Another amazing decor idea for a boy! These are created by Swainston Vinyl and Design! Go HERE. (There is also a version for girls!)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Michelle for the totally awesome feature! You rock :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skateboard shelves! I keep trying to convince my son to do that, maybe soon he will cave!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...