Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fast, Cheap and Easy!!!

Question: When are the adjectives
"fast, cheap and easy"
used together a compliment?

Come on! Think about it before you scroll down!!!

Do you have an idea yet?



Give up?

Ok, read on!

Answer: When you are a BLOG DESIGNER!!!

That's right! I have to brag about my blog designer - Kim, the blogger and designer at Seven Thirty Three (craft blog) and Seven Thirty Three (design blog). Have you noticed changes to my blog lately? A new header, a calmer background, a new solid menu bar, changes in the sidebars, social networking buttons, flowers dividing the posts, fancy fonts, new buttons, new signature, etc. I'm loving the changes and hopefully, you are too! (BTW, grab my new buttons in my header if you feel inclined!)



Don't you like it!!!



Kim is exactly what I call "fast, cheap and easy." Promptness is one of her virtues! I email her and most of the time, she presents me with ideas or makes the changes by the end of the day (or the next day depending what time I email her). It only takes her a day or two to come up with new buttons or a header!!!! What a relief it is to have things that are bugging me changed within a day or two!!! In fact, she often has to wait on me to make decisions. I probably drive her crazy. There is no need to panic with Kim there to "hold my hand!!!"

Kim's prices are very reasonable. For someone like me who is techy-difficient, it would take months to make these changes (and it wouldn't look good). One of the things I regret most about this blog is waiting about 5 months after I started it to get a nice header and buttons. I seriously think I would have about 500 more "followers" if I had gotten serious about my blog looking professional and nice in the beginning instead of waiting. I waited until just a few months to get a menu bar. Big mistake too! Once I got a menu bar and listed my low prices for advertising, business started contacting me. I have made more money in the past two months because of the improvements that Kim has made than I have in the previous 18 months COMBINED!!!

Why am I writing this on here? Because I wish someone would have taken me by the shoulders and started shaking my body while saying, "Michelle, just spend a little bit of money in the beginning and it will more than pay off!!! Be professional! Invest in yourself and your blog. You deserve it!!!" If you are wanting to try to make money off your blog, it needs to look professional and pleasing to the eye! Read about Kim's prices HERE. (She can create headers for your etsy shops and other business too!)

Lastly, Kim is easy! What does that mean? It is easy work with her. She is pleasant with which to correspond. She is thorough. She is accommodating and she listens to what I want. She evens gives me suggestions! If she designs something I don't totally love, she is open to making changes to make me happy! She is a great partner to have. Check out her portfolio HERE.


If you are in need of some bloggy assistance, I would highly recommend contacting Kim at seven thirty three. If you want to step up your blog a notch, contact Kim. If there is only one or two little things you want done, contact Kim. You won't be sorry! If you already have an amazing blog, you should still follow her craft blog HERE. She has link parties for girls and boys, blog tips, guest bloggers, spotlights and more.
***Kim did not ask me to write this. In fact, she doesn't know I am doing this until she reads it.***

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I just checked out her blog! I LOVE IT! I just opened my craft blog shop and I really need a logo and header...I am definitely going to email her!!! Thanks for the info!!!

    Caitlin @ cohensmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...