Friday, July 9, 2010

Flip Flop Friday


With summer in full swing, there are so many flip flops out there! Let's see a few! (And sorry that it is literally just a few. Life is crazy busy right now!!!)
Flower flops are just so cute for summer. Learn how Flamingo Toes made these flower flip flops HERE.Personalize flips flops for your kids or you using ribbon and some embellishments. Moneywise Moms did! See these personalized Flip Flops HERE.

Turn your flip flops into a wreath! See how at Homemade Mamas! Go HERE.

Who thought flip flops could make a great photo? Thrifty Parsonage Living did! I think it turned out cute! Looks great with a beachy theme. See more about this HERE.


Please join your crafty post if, and only if, it corresponds with the category and theme of FLIP FLOP (If it doesn't fit in this category, please link it up to Whatever Goes Wednesday.) Link up crafts, decor, sewing projects, food, tips, etc, that has to do with FLIP FLOPS. If you have joined a FLIP FLOP project to a party on my blog before, feel free to add it to this show too! If you have a lot of mirror projects, please choose your favorites. (Please no more than 4 posts per blog). Link to the specific posts, not to your main blog page.


Let's see what you have created (either recently or in the past)!
You can paste the "Categorically Crafting" button onto your blog post. I would love to see these floating around so more people can post their themed projects. I will leave this linky post open until next CC Show. Keep checking back for more ideas!!!
The next 3 Categorically Crafting Shows are as follows
:

July 16 - Old Windows

July 23 - Pillows

July 30 - Headbands





post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I had meant to do up some flip flops by now, but I guess life got in the way!! I'd even bought some just for this!!! Maybe I'll just have to see what everyone else has done and borrow some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link, Michelle! I've been reading you for a long time now, I was so excited to be featured. :)

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I featured you and your cute flip flop friday on my blog at Sassy Sites! I love your blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...