Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July to you!
Today is my daughter's 4th birthday! My husband, me and my daughter were all born on holidays!!! Usually, we spend the 4th (and the surrounding days) up in the mountains at my mom's timeshare (East Canyon.) That's where I am right now! I'm on vacation and will be for a few more days!
These pictures are from last year when my little girl turned three!
I thought she was such a big girl then! Now she is so much bigger and more mature! What a cutie!
I've said I love the clothing associated with the 4th of July. My daughter has so many skirts and bandana dresses and other clothes that are red, white and blue!I made this little skirt from a bandana. (She has 2 other skirts similar to this made from dishtowel and bandana.)

I love this bandana dress! She is a great little model!

I made a bandana dress for our neighbor too so they could be the cutest girls at the parades!



I even managed to find red, white and blue for my little guy!!!



Don't you love pictures when your kids are crying!!!! This is what they wore to church last year around the 4th. I made my son's little, wild tie!

Looking back, I can't believe how much my kids have grown in the past year! Happy 4th to all of you and Happy Birthday to my little one!




post signature

13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl! I'm glad you're enjoying some vacation time.
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your little girl. She is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great family photo! Happy 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you all were born on holidays! Man, and hear I am complaining how expensive holidays can get! I love the family photo and your kids are adorable. You should post more family photos ;) they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute cute photos - I love the dresses; they are so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl. Her dresses are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Fourth, Michelle! And what darling kiddos you have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No I do not like it when children are crying in pictures! but anyway happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those dresses are too cute! Happy birthday to your cute little girl! Have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 4th of July Michelle and Happy golden Birthday to your little girl! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to your little cutie! Hope you're having fun. We've been to East Canyon and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I appreciate people who can hand make clothing. The photo of your son crying is priceless. It really made my afternoon. You're a very creative woman Michelle.

    Best regards,
    Janay
    Janay Green's Greeting Cards and Handmade Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Following you from MBC. Happy "belated" 4th of July! Great blog and nice photos.

    http://www.jennieyuen.com
    http://brandonyuen.blogspot.com
    http://jennieyuen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...