Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lovely Treasures!

Here are some treasures from today's party!!!! So lovely!
Don't have a fireplace in your house or in a room where you want one? No problem! Make a faux fireplace mantle HERE with Little Apartment On The Prarie! This is awesome!

Make a carrying case to fit your scriptures with Something About Katie! Be stylish and functional when you attend church on Sunday.

I want a toilet paper box like this one at Paisley Passsions. It looks so cute on the back of the toilet (or next to the toilet). I never knew storing toilet paper could look so beautiful! See more of the toilet paper box HERE.

Make a dramatic, easy and inexpensive canopy bed with this tutorial from Pregnant...With Power Tools!!! This looks like something royalty would sleep in! See more about this simple canopy bed HERE.

Don't forget to check back to see the links added this evening. I guarantee there will be some amazing ones!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. No Michelle, pretty sure you are the awesome one (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me! I will be sure to grab the button and will be honored to have it on my blog. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the feature! It made my day!!! I will proudly display my new button :) Thanks again! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...