Wednesday, July 7, 2010

More Projects to Add to My List!

I've found some great ideas at today's party! Are these ideas you loved too? Keep checking back. There will be more links up tonight after some bloggers get off work!

Learn how to create expensive looking pillows with Thrifty and Chic! See the textured pillow tutorial HERE.


I don't see many projects with suede, but I love these suede flowers and project from Have Stamps, Will Craft. See this Suede Jacket Reuse project HERE.
Make perfect pillows for your home by using spray paint! A great way to truly customize your pillows with your decor. See this at This Thrifty House! Go HERE for spray painted pillows!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I checked out the textured pillow tute, thanks!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe my suede wreath is featured. Thanks so much. It is amazing what you can do with so few supplies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...