Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Some More Oh MYs!!!!

It is too hard to choose which projects to feature. It stresses me out:) However, these ideas were really unique and fun! Hope you like them!

BLING! BLING! BLING! This broken mirror dresser is awesome! I'm very impressed. See a close-up (look at those knobs) and the how-to at Mrs. Bingles Vintage Christmas! Go HERE.





A Little Tipsy has another great idea for washers! Paint with nail polish for a little extra sheen and color! Great for necklaces, bracelets, key chains and more. See the nail polish washers HERE.


These ARE the coolest night lights ever! How fun for a kid's room. Visit Kitschalicious to see how to make these personalized night lights HERE.


Before you have a party, check out this fun party favor idea at Agape Love. A homemade cardboard cutout would be such a great addition. Go HERE.


You Craft Me Up added a link for the kiddos! Learn how to make a bow using PVC pipe. This would be a fun projects with the kids. Vist the PVC pipe bow HERE.


Visit the Whatever Goes Wednesday party HERE.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. :) Im beaming. hehe Im so excited and honored to be featured on your blog! (One of my very top personal fav blogs!) So im very excited you featured me, Thank you so much! You made my night!!! Im going to be working on posting my progress on the photo cut out, tonight! So it should either be posted tonight or tomorrow morning.

    Thanks so much again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Night Lights! You're the coolest EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dresser is beautiful! Ive actually seen a few boutiques around my city with entry walls done up fully with broken mirrors! looks awesome! Time to look for a suitable wall in my house i would say!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...