Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back 2 School PARTY!!!!

And to end the Back 2 School Bash, I chose to highlight a Back 2 School party that

Lizard and Ladybug threw for her younger kids. How Fun!

*********************************************************************************
First up...decor (inside and out)


of course, I had to have a 'welcome' sign



my simple banner (total cost ~$2.00)



the main centerpiece (my mom's idea to use the fishbowl and crayons) kinda like the Sesame Street party :)





hanging paper lanterns (also from Sesame Street party) & big A$$ bounce house :)






The 'letter hunt' couldn't compete with bounce house


I wanted to keep things simple.
Oddly enough, most of the snacks were healthy - so BONUS!

Dawn at Not Just A Mommy posted a super cute party she hosted for her son..complete with apple cars. I knew I had to make them! To go with them, I made 'ants on a log'. I also tackled the pretzel crayons (here's the link to the labels).

I have to say - everyone ate all of it.

Either they were starving or the snacks were actually good :)






The kids used 'lunch trays' (10/$1 at Dollar Tree)

*********************************************************************************
Aren't the decor and treats perfect for a Back 2 School party for a little one? And the activities were really fun too (especially the bounce house). To check out the other links to this party, you can click below.
Head over to Lizard and Ladybug for more inspiration!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,
    Thank you so much for sharing my party. It was a blast to plan & my little ones had a great time!

    I've gotten such great ideas this week! Thanks for hosting this great bash!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...