Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Completely Coastal


My name is Maya and I am the author of
a shopping and inspiration blog for people who love the sea.

I have spotted a number of cool coastal theme craft projects floating around here, and that's (among many other things) what I feature on
Completely Coastal...

driftwood crafts handcrafted wood buoys
shell candle holder how to make shell garland


... weekly Craft Projects for all your sea treasures and more! Ideas with shells, starfish, driftwood, seaglass, rocks and pebbles, even your photo memories, as well as projects with wood, fabric and other materials. I'm in awe of all the creativity out there and added a few links below to some of the most popular projects; and as you can see above (click images), I have been inspired to craft a few things myself.


Pottery Barn Knock Off's

Decorating Pots with Shells

Vintage Glass Bottles Topped with Sea Shells

Handcrafted Home Decor with Driftwood

Wire Wrap Beach Sea Glass

Wire Picture Holders that Rock



Thanks again Michelle -and I hope to see some of you on Completely Coastal!


coastal decor and craft project ideas
Look for my button on the sidebar for the next month and come visit!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love these! These are just perfect for our little rest house by the beach. Good thing I have these materials handy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...