Thursday, August 26, 2010

Crazy for The Beach

I'm digging the inspiration from the BEACH Categorically Crafting Show last Friday. Check out some of the beautiful links I love!
I want to find a cubby like this one at Honey and Maple Syrup. It's so calm, peaceful and coastal. Read more about this PB knock-off cubby beachy organizer.

After gathering rocks on a vacation, make this beautiful souvenir rock heart. See how Just Lu made it! Such a fun project!

Somedays I want a room with beachy decor in my home! The bathroom seems the most likely spot. I LOVE this beachy bathroom by Madigan Made. Check out the details HERE!!!! (Unfortunately, the tile in both of our bathrooms at this time is like terra cotta/spanish tiles!)

Or this beachy bedroom! I could fall asleep in this serene room very quickly. See the details of this beach bedroom at Thrifty Parsonage Living.

Driftwood boats are awesome! They look great on a shelf or mantle. See this one at Holy Craft. See a different one at The Country Chic Cottage.


Check out more beach ideas HERE.
Don't forget! Tomorrow's category is LAMPS! Link up your lamps, shades or other tomorrow morning!

post signature


5 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE that rock heart!! Definitely keeping that one in mind!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have a perverted mind. My brain turns the words and starfish into another word. Not that I don't love it, I do. It's adorable, I'm just a weirdo!

    I love the driftwood boats. I will have to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the linky! :) You are the best Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature! I love browsing all your parties!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...