Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More to Add to My List!

I love this use of an old window. Mommy Time Crafts hung it from the ceiling in her kitchen and then decorated it! It looks amazing! See the old window HERE.

I love this idea of having personalized placemats. Wouldn't it be fun to interchangeable pictures? See this idea at Something Pretty!

While you are personalizing placemats, you might as well personalize your dishes too. Rook No. 17 shows us how to transfer an image on to plates and such. So fun! Go HERE.

I would love to have some board and batten in my home. My Cottage Charm shows you how to do install board and batten easily and inexpensively HERE.



There are still more links being added to the Whatever Goes Wednesday party! Check them out HERE.

post signature


4 comments:

  1. Holy heck Michelle! You were going to feature my little organization book?! I would LOVE that! I bummed you couldn't get it to work! If you click on my pictures to enlarge them, you can then right click to save them. Maybe that will work? Thanks for trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle! Thanks for featuring my window. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh Michelle, thanks for featuring my board and batten! I'm in the bed sick, so this really made my day! :-)
    Have a blessed week!
    Hugs
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, thank you so much for featuring my DIY for creating your own personalized dinnerware! So happy to be a part of such a wonderful blog, in good company with such talented people.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...