Monday, August 9, 2010

Welcome To The Back 2 School BASH!!!

.
.

Welcome to the

Back 2 School BASH!!!!

This week there will be a lot of Back 2 School projects, ideas, and tips for you to enjoy! I hope you are inspired and find this weeks posts useful. Make sure you check out the blogs of those who are featured!

I would love it if you grabbed the Back 2 School Bash button and posted it on your blog so everyone can join in!

Whatever Goes Wednesday and The Giveaway Directory will still be held this week. On Friday, the Categorically Crafting Show's theme on Friday is "Back 2 School" so link up your school ideas this week!

Let's see some great Back 2 School ideas!!!!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. just grabbed the button and added it to my sidebar...I posted TONS of pictures from my back to school party (from this past Saturday) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...