Friday, September 10, 2010

All About Boys!

Welcome to the BOY Categorically Crafting Show where you can show off the projects, ideas, traditions and tips you use for creating your toy rooms. Dig through your archives or link a recent post. Share your play rooms with us. Here are a few that I've found floating out there!

My son doesn't loves the shabby reversible ties I have made using this idea (BUT I DO) from Trey and Lucy. A Super Cute idea for boys!!! See the easy reversible ties.

Make a shirt stay tucked in with this link from Just Lu. (She reviewed I Am Momma, Hear Me Roar's idea.) Such an easy solution to an all too common problem. See the stay tucked in shirt.

Create fun foam swords for the special kids in your life! Shared with us by Shannon Makes Stuff.

I am Momma has amazing ideas. She shows this "Little Man Tea Party." (revealed first at So You Think You're Crafty.) My son (and daughter would love for me to throw one of these! See all the details to a boys' tea party!

This is every boy's dream - a rubberband shooter. Roots and Wings will help their dreams come true by this rubberband shooter tutorial!


Almost every boy would love a sports-themed room and headboard. Keep Home Simple created this baseball headboard for her son. See how the baseball headboard was made.

Sometimes there seems to be very few crafts that would interest boys! Well, here is one of the few "boy" crafts. (Girls may enjoy it too). Build a marshmallow gun following the instructions from The Idea Room!


Please join your crafty post if, and only if, it corresponds with the category and theme of Lamps. (If it doesn't fit in this category, please link it up to Whatever Goes Wednesday.) Link up crafts, decor, sewing projects, food, tips, etc, that has to do with boy. If you have joined a boy project to a party on my blog before, feel free to add it to this show too! If you have a lot of mirror projects, please choose your favorites. (Please no more than 4 posts per blog). Link to the specific posts, not to your main blog page.

Let's see what you have created (either recently or in the past)!

You can paste the "Categorically Crafting" button onto your blog post. I would love to see these floating around so more people can post their themed projects. I will leave this linky post open until next CC Show. Keep checking back for more ideas!!!
The next 3 Categorically Crafting Shows are as follows:

September 17 - Dollar Store Crafts (compiled by Dollar Store Crafts)

September 24 - Laundry Rooms

Sept 30 - Candy Corn

(If you haven't gone back to see last week's playroom show, you must see the rest of the ideas linked up throughout the week. See them HERE.)




post signature

4 comments:

  1. Aw, I was just coming to link up...and then you are so sweet as to already have featured my stay-tucked shirt! Thanks!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the party dedicated to all things "boy"! I am sure little girls are super sweet, but little boys are somthing else altogether! :)

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great ideas! My son would love the rubber band shooter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, there's already some great ideas I need to make. Thanks for hosting such a fun party. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...