Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beauties!!!

There are lots of beauties linked up today! Here are a few of them!
Who says a pumpkin has to be orange to be beautiful? Definitely not Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures! Love the turquiose pumpkin!!!!

Make a fun and colorful fall topiary with Young and Crafty.

733 is closing down her etsy shop and offering the printables in it for FREE! Go over and get you a weekly meal planner! Yeah!

How do you store your wreaths? I think this idea by Scene of the Grime would work for me.

Use two frames to make a dramatic picture like Madigan Made.

Make your daughter into "Batgirl" with this bat wing tutorial at Sumo's Sweet Stuff.

View more Links from Whatever Goes Wednesday!!!




post signature


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! Looks like I'm in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my "duh" wreath storage idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything turquoise! Including pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my topiary!!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOhhh... that turquoise pumpkin really catches the eye! lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the feature! And that wreath storage idea is clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...