Saturday, September 4, 2010

Coffee Filter Flowers and Paper Bead Bracelet

Don't you love the look of fluffy white flowers? Well, these were made out of coffee filters. These would last a long time on a mantle, table or shelf (and are inexpensive compared to live flowers). Homework: Be Inspired created these from her old coffee filters.

Homework: Be Inspired also made these beautiful beads from old magazines and paper. A great upcycling idea to save you money.

See the paper bead bracelet tutorial.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. What great projects. I love those flowers. Of course, I love the beads also. Talented ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my little blog space and saying Hi! I love these projects and have especially wanted to try the paper bead project with my girls! I think they would love it! Hope you're having an awesome Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out my blog; I've given you an award.
    http://beaderbubbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects & LOVE your blog but I wanted to tell you that the link to the paper bead bracelet tutorial actually carries you to the coffee filter flowers tutorial. I did find the beads tutorial on the same blog but had to look for it instead of the link carrying me to it. *blush* =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow your coffee filter flowers are awesome...last year i bought the wrong coffee filters for my coffee maker by mistake...150 of them..i kept them for the kids to do crafts with...i think this is a perfect idea! Thanks for sharing. Happy holiday Monday. ~Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...