Thursday, September 2, 2010

Flip Flop Transformation (and Win $100)

I'm wishing it was the beginning of summer (not the end) because I would make some of these stylish flip flops. How comfortable would these be without the scratchy plastic in between the toes? The Mother Huddle shows you how to transform a pair of cheap flip flops into beach beauties.
Additionally, Destri is hosting a "Rock The Flop" linky contest where you can link up your current or past flip flop projects and the winner will win a $100 gift card to Robert's Arts and Crafts!!!! She's asked me to be the judge!!! YIKES. I wet my pants with nervousness just a little when she asked me to be the judge! HERE is the link to the linky!
(If I weren't the judge, I'd be making some fantastic flip flops in the next couple of weeks so I could win $100 dollars!)

post signature

3 comments:

  1. How cool! Oh looks like I will be having fun with my flip flops. Thank god I can wear flip flops year round here! :)

    BTW...Join us we are having a BLOG BASH and tons of GIVEAWAYS! www.lilhiccups.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! Having had foot surgery a few years ago, I have trouble finding flip flops that aren't too fat between the toes. The Old Navy ones hurt. :( So this is a great way for me to make those cheap flip flops (because I'm all about a good deal) work for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...