Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WoW!

Here are a few links that WOWED me!
I hope they WOWED you too!
Here is a project I have never seen before. This stunning makeover was done with.....tin foil! Seriously!!! I think it is gorgeous. Vintage Revival is this masterpiece's owner.

This darling dress was made from a women's skirt by Our Daily Obession! Lucky little girl!
See how the ruffly dress transformation.

I wish I would receive a trunk like this for a hand-me-down. Superwoman made this old trunk beautiful and is using it as a coffee table! This heirloom has a great story behind it.
Read the story and see the family trunk transformation.


If you want some amazing Halloween idea, visit Craft-O-Maniac. She IS a Halloween MANIAC!!!! This Halloween topiary is super stylish for the holiday!
See how to make the cupcake liner halloween topiary. (And take a look around for more great ideas!)

These may look like nothing special, but the are amazing! Every mom needs one of these in their diaper bag and at least one in the house! Make a bib out of anything with these clips (or a nursing cover).
Visit Naptime Crafter to learn how to make bib clips.


Visit more Whatever Goes Wednesday links!


post signature


7 comments:

  1. THANKS so very much!!! batting eyes and blushing... Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Wow" is right! Those are all pretty incredible. That tinfoil nightstand is crazy cool and who wouldn't love that trunk in their living room?! Love the topiary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting the party today! I adore the trunk as a coffee table...what a gorgeous piece of furniture:) Have a great night!

    Memories by Christine scrapbooking
    http://mbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
    Link up your projects every Thursday!
    Make your baby album with MBC! Workshop begins September 13

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature michelle! You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tinfoil nightstand is AMAZING! I think I'd almost be too scared to try it! But I LOVE the results!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring the dress! I'm flattered.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...