Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Couldn't Resist More!

There were so many great ideas at yesterday's Whatever Goes Wednesday Party that I could help but highlight a few more! What do you think of these projects?
I love anything candy corn, especially this candy corn candy jar! See how easy it is to make one at A Pumpkin and A Princess.

Make your own wheat topiary with this easy tutorial from Thrifty and Chic! Save your money!

This diagonal ruffle shirt made by Occasionally Crafty is different from any ruffle shirt I've seen. Love the angle of the ruffles!

This project by Quarry Orchard should only take a few minutes! She turned her white candles into ghosts with a few cuts of paper! I think you could do this with orange candles to make pumpkins!

Homework has a brilliant idea for all you fabric junkies out there. Make a fabric swatch ring to make viewing and coordinating your material easier!!! Yeah!

Every kid in a onesie needs a spooky one for Halloween season. I love this ghost onesie at Project Naptime!

Everyone needs at least one rain gutter bookshelf! These go perfect next to a bed! Jellybean Junkyard has a link to a tutorial to make one!

This would be so fun to do for Halloween! Agape Love shows us how to make a pumpkin carving template from a photo! I can see a whole family of faces on a front porch:)

If I could paint trees like this, I would. Isn't this entry way beautiful? Yeah, that is handpainted! See more at Then There Was Home.
There is still time to view more links at Whatever Goes Wednesday!

post signature


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for highlighting my fabric swatch book! Have a great day!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas, thanks for sharing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These people who decorate the onsies just amaze me. I need to get with it! :) Thank you for highlighting my entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for highlighting my entry and sharing the other great ideas. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for highlighting my shirt! I love browsing all the great links, so thanks for hosting!

    Have a happy day-
    Valerie@Occasionally Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, that door way is amazing!! :) And i love that candy corn idea too!! :)
    I really appreciate you sharing my pumpkin template! :) I love this blog, you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my onesie! I love your blog too!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...