Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I don't want to sleep!

Wow! There are so many cool ideas, great recipes and neat tips! I wish I didn't have to sleep! Here are a few more unique ideas from today's party!
I thought this zebra lampshade was one of those expensive ones from the store! WRONG! Bon Temps Beignet painted the zebra stripes HERSELF!!! This lamp makover is gorgeous. You must see how she created the zebra print on her lampshade!!!

Meyamo has a unique and useful idea for those unused CD cases! She turned them into picture frames. This is a great way to recycle "garbage."


Little Apartment On The Prarie took her child's crib spring and made it into a bulletin board of such. She is making other things from the rest of the crib. Great upcycling ideas for a crib.

Whether you need an applique or a patch, making these denim guitar appliques are so cool (even for a boy). See The Mother Huddle for instructions.

If you love the look or old crates and either can't find some or don't want to pay the price on one, follow 504 Main in making your very own "old" crate. Yeah, she made that. I thought it was real!!!

View more of the Whatever Goes Wednesday links HERE.


post signature


3 comments:

  1. I know just what you mean! I spent an hour perusing through all of the links!
    Thanks so much for the mention, those jeans have been my favorite project in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring the CD case frames-so many good project on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for mentioning me too. Those jeans are a great idea. Simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...