Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More Goodness!

I wish I could find a crappy credenza like this at the thrift store! Vintage Revival remade this baby! Vote for her to be a Studio 5 Contributor HERE.

This TV jack-o-latern cracks me up! Seriously, one of the silliest (and coolest) Halloween ideas I've seen. Crafts By Amanda is one crazy crafter!!!! I'm loving her Halloween ideas!

This jack-o-latern curtain at Krafty Mum is such a fun idea! Perfect for October!!!

You gotta see this plaster leaf garland at Take The Side Street! Awesome!

I love this sport themed boys room by Sew Dang Cute. You can learn to make everything (quilt, curtain, pillow, bedskirt, diaper stacker and more) from this post! What a resource!!!

If you don't want to spray paint your books, you can always put beautiful, textured covers on them. Love these ones by Murphy's Law!

Keep checking out the links at Whatever Goes Wednesday!!!



post signature


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for highlighting my project!!! It's always a nice surprise. You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...