Saturday, September 11, 2010

Reader Submission Highlights!

I get quite a few submissions, and unfortunately, I'm not able to feature all of them. So today, I am highlighting a some submissions I have received in the past week. Thanks for everyone who submits ideas. I hope I don't offend when I can't show your projects off. That is one of the main reasons I have link parties!!!


There are SO MANY items you can create using cupboard doors (and they all turn out beautiful!) Super Saturday Crafts And More madeover this cupboard door into a sign/keychain holder. Lovely!

With fall around the corner, a leaf mobile is perfect for inside your house! Homework :Be Inspired created these leafs using fabric! They won't crumble to pieces! Darling!
What a fun, flowery necklace this is. I Heart Jenny's Art made it out of scraps!

I don't show many room remodels, but I looking at before and afters! This is a great bathroom makeover! See it at The Little Brown House.

Stop your mouth from watering. These are not as they appear. Suzy's Artsy-Crafty Sitcom created this box of chocolate pin cushions! Seriously, a yummy idea! Very creative!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature!!! I am very honored! You always have so many great submissions!

    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun items! I like the cupboard door sign / hook...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ideas! I'm drooling a bit over that bathroom! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...