Thursday, September 9, 2010

Subway Tile Shirt and Wall Art (3 projects)

There are so many subway tile art ideas going around. These are a few of my subway tile art crushes at the moment!
I am blown away by this subway tile idea! The Mother Huddle made her son a subway tile t-shirt!!!! Seriously, this is one of the coolest idea I have seen in a month or two. I want to make one of these for my kids (and maybe one for husband with some very funny adjectives)!!!!

A subway art tile for any season is certainly appropriate! Night Owl Crafting created this one with all the perfect words! (She is giving a few of the vinyls away today so hurry and enter.)
Subway tiles can definitely be made for any holiday! This subway art from Tatertots and Jello is rocking my world. Love it!

3 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me! Thanks for featuring my Fall Subway Art Tile! I can't wait to make more! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love the shirt idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Michelle! You know when you do a project and you are wondering if you are the only one who is going to love it? This was one of those! You totally made my night!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...