Monday, October 11, 2010

Acorn Crazy

Acorns are one of my favorite fall decor items. Look at all these awesome acorn ideas from the Whatever Goes Wednesday party!

Cottage Hill is ingenious by turning jingle bells into acorns! This is another idea I never would have thought of! Gotta find me some LARGE jingle bells like these!

Use all those acorns that have fallen on the ground to make fun pictures. This would be a great activity for kids (besides just smashing acorns like my kids do!!!) See the acorn art at Sweet Pea and JoJo.

This post at Moore Minutes has many pictures of fall decor using acorns and pears! Such great ways to decorate. You must see these fall decor ideas!

I'm loving this large acorn topiary from Gail's Decorative Touch! Doesn't that look fantastic?


This isn't an acorn idea, but I had to share it! This pumpkin looks good enough to eat! I'm having a hard time believing that it actually a cake. I don't think I could cut a cake that looks so beautiful! See this pumpkin cake at I'm Topsy Turvy.


See more ideas from the Whatever Goes Wednesday Party!

post signature


0 creative comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...