Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cinderella Shirt and Mickey Shorts

Photobucket

Here is a beauty by Fussy Monkey Business!




I am kind of under-impressed by this shirt:o) I had a great vision and when this vision came to be, I was just like, 'oh, okay.' Anyway, you can tell that it's supposed to be a Cinderella shirt. This was the first time that I had worked with satin....very slippery and kinda stretchy at times.

I really like the "bubble skirt" on the bottom of the shirt.

Here are some views of the under side to show you how everything was sewn together. The lining is actually shorter than the actual bottom of the shirt, so when sewn together, it creates this bubbles effect. You can do this on any pattern you choose.


I had to make sure that I got those white things on the side...not really sure what they are called:o) I am happy with how it turned out though....but like I said, slightly under-whelmed.


I was able to make this shirt for less than $4. Not too shabby:o)

**
So let me know what you think. S.R. loved it of course and wanted to touch it the whole time she was trying it on:o)




These Mickey shorts are very easy to make. Read how they were made HERE.

Visit Fussy Monkey Business

and thank her for showing these.







post signature

0 creative comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...