Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Lunch Bag Downloads

Even though my daughter takes lunch to school in a reusable lunch bag, I really want to make some of these Halloween paper lunch sacks for her for the week before Halloween! Simply adorable!!! This would also be great to give Halloween gifts/snacks to friends and neighbors in! It Is What It Is made these freely available to everyone and explains how to run a paper bag through your printer. (She had other freebies too!)
.




Sponsor of this post!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. run a paper bag through the printer?! who knew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for featuring my Halloween lunch bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wicked cute! hope you share this thursday at a crafty soiree! will be linking up at your party ( -:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this download still available? I clicked on the link and it told me that I had to be invited or approved by the blogger but I can't figure out how to even e-mail. It won't let me. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda, it looks like the blogger that we featured may have taken down the blog, which is why it's unavailable. It could be a temporary thing or permanent. I'm not sure how to contact the blogger, since this was just a feature. Sorry for the inconvenience! I hope you're able to find something else that will work for you. Maybe try a Google or Pinterest search?

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...