Thursday, October 28, 2010

Makia Creations - YIPEE!!!

***
Good News!
There is a new company that is going to save me some major headaches!!!!
I'm talking about
Makia Creations.
.
Why is this company going to save me? Because I don't have the tools, time or creativity to make my house "cute." They do ALL the HARD work for me and I get to do the FUN part!!!!
I'm stoked!!!


Makia Creations' motto is Making Creative Simple! And that is EXACTLY what I need!

Here are some of the beautiful, simple projects they have in stock currently!!

Here are the Thanksgiving crafts!!!

And for just a few dollars more, you can turn it into these Wonderful Winter Crafts.

And don't forget the Christmas countdown!!!

The ladies at Makia Creations sent me the turkey/snowman kit. I made them after watching the brief videos on youtube. EASY PEASY! And Super Cute!
.
My projects turned out like theirs (except I have pictures of my family.) I've already got some compliments from friends who have been at my house!!!!
.

A few things you will love about Makia Creations.
*They cut the wood for you.
*They send you the paper and texts.
*If you order a group of 10 or more projects, the price goes down.
*Host a craft group and get free products. This makes for simple craft nights and super Saturdays.
*There are income-earning opportunities available (be a Demonstrator or Founding Leader.)


Hurry over to Makia Creations today and snoop around! You will be happy for this headache saver! I have a feeling I will be visiting this site often!!!






post signature

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...