Thursday, October 21, 2010

Reversible Frayed Belts (and Such!)

DillyDallyandFlitter

A while ago, I left a comment on the great blog, Dilly Dally and Flitter. The hilarious Michelle wrote me back and asked me if I liked anything I saw on her blog. SO I went back to look and saw her frayed belts!

OH MY STARS!!!

I fell in love immediately. Of course, I told her how beautiful her handmade reversible belts were.... and she SENT me one!!!! And a Dangle Bangle!!!! How lucky am I? Check out these babies! They dress up a pair of jeans and make a monochromatic outfit pop!!!! They are fashion statements all by themselves!!!!

I am not really a fashionista, but I'm know something chic when I see it. My SIL (who spends a lot of money on clothes at expensive department stores) tried to STEAL the belt from me while we were on vacation together. Seriously!!!! Hands off one of my few "runway worthy" items!!!!

Dilly Dally and Flitter has serious style. I'm loving this belt using greens! I want this one too!


I've seen
dangle bangles, but never realized how much I NEEDED one. I put it on my boring keychain and started an instant love affair (Please, don't tell my husband.)
.
I am better able to keep track of my keys AND it is a godsend since I have little kids. While herding the kids in and out of the minivan/carseats, unloading groceries and running errands, the keys stay on my wrist right where I need them. I can't say enough about Dangle Bangles. I should have bought one a LONG time ago!


Dilly Dally and Flitter also makes gorgeous
camera straps. None of her scrappy products are exactly the same. I'd love to have an expensive camera to adorn this camera strap. What a great compliment the camera would be!!!

.
She just started making this pink camera strap as a tribute to those who face breast cancer. I'm in awe!!! (To just see why I think Michelle has a hilarious writing voice, you should read this post titled Cancer Should Just Leave Your Boobies Alone.... She can take a serious, somber subject and turn it into something that will make you smile and maybe even laugh.)


And I should mention one last thing, the packaging was very professional. It was like a present sent through the mail.
Dilly Dally and Flitter uses the paisley and I loved the packaging! I could easily feel comfortable buying one of these products and having it sent directly to a loved one for a gift!!!

.
If you want to get some birthday or Christmas shopping out of the way, check out this shop. You will find something perfect for females who cares about function and/or style!!!

Michelle at
Dilly Dally and Flitter is always coming up with new tips that will make your life easier, and crafts that give new life to products you probably already have (plus her commentaries are SURE TO MAKE YOU LAUGH!)- so be sure to sign up and follow her blog!

7 comments:

  1. I love those belts and camera straps. October is more pink for me than orange so I find that pink one especially wonderful! Thanks for introducing me to dilly dally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see we can buy these, but are there any instructions for making our own?

    Benta@SLIKstitches.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the idea of making such belts! I will definitely try to make one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just want you to know, you should be proud of your efforts, praising your friend's products! I just this minute, went to Dilly Dally's Etsy store and bought one of those wrist-band key holder thingies!!! How handy! Now I just can't wait for it to get here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...