Wednesday, October 6, 2010

So Talented!

You guys amaze me week after week!  Check out some of these super cool projects that have been linked up at todays WGW party: 
The Chic Uniquery turned these $5 candlesticks into a great Halloween display.  Not only did she beautify the candlesticks, but she even gave the pumpkins a makeover! Pop on over HERE to see how she did it.

Everyone loves a good remodel and that is exactly what My Pretties did with her new door!  And who says that a good remodel has to cost a lot of $$$?  This gorgeous door is a trash-to-treasure if I've ever seen one.  Thanks for the inspiration Kristy!

I have this thing for the big word EAT hanging in kitchens.  (Anyone watch Cougar Town?  I'm dying to steal her letters!).  When I saw Calamity Annie link up her DIY version I had to pop on over, and you should to!  So many options for personalizing these.  I really should make a set of my very own.

Can you believe this crafty pumpkin topiary?  What a fun, new way to display those pumpkins!  Head on over to Simpsonized Crafts to find out how to make your own!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I just noticed those letters on Cougar Town last week- I'm pretty sure they're from Anthropologie. Just FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I am so honored you featured my candlesticks. Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...