Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Super - Dee- Duper!!!!

Get ready to be want to try some of these ideas I found at the Whatever Goes Wednesday party!


I don't have to say anything about this Anthro teacup lamp knock-off! (But I am wiping the drool from the corners of my mouth!) I'm jealous, Retropolitan!

I am trying these inside-out caramel apples. They look and sound very delicious! Thanks for the idea, Random Thought Of A Super Mom!

Use this tip from Thrifty and Chic to widen your baseboard. She added 4 inches to an entire room for only $15. See the chunky baseboard trick.

Leaves and lace contribute to make a gorgeous headband. See this at Get Craftin'

Sew a new pouch for yourself with Innocentia. Make this a stylish Triangle Pouch!

The scent of cloves and oranges are intoxicating! What's better than that? To make a clove-studded orange worded display. Beautiful! See this at Silly Precious Piggies.


VIEW MORE LINKS from the
Whatever Goes Wednesday Party! You know there will be many more amazing projects linked up later tonight!!!!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome! That tea cup lamp blew my mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Thank you so much for featuring my lamp...and for letting me link up to your party. I love your blog and hope you don't mind me hanging around for awhile.
    Erika @ Retropolitan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my humble oranges among these beautiful crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! thank you so much for featuring my pouch
    Oh and after reading your previous post about disabling word verification, I promptly disabled it on my blog, cause it also took my time when I want to write comments on my fellows' blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature, i was so excited to see "ME" on here. I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...