Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Wonders of Whatever Goes Wednesday!

YOu gotta love the wonders of Whatever Goes Wednesdays! Here are a few I love!
A blue wreath made of acorns! Oh so lovely! See this at Sew Kate Sew.

I need to make some paper witch shoes to give to my friends and Red Couch Recipes shows the link to make them. Yeah!!!

I was waiting for a jack-o-latern pillowcase dress to show up and The Butcher, The Baker and The Craft Maker fulfilled my wishes! Too cute!

Use burlap to make a stunning fall wreath like Laforce Be With You.

Make a snowman from three yo-yos. Perfect for a hair clip, pin or decoration. See it at Life on the Ridge Side.

Make a cool camera strap out of an old t-shirt (or some other material) with New Green Mama.


Check out more projects at the Whatever Goes Wednesday party!


post signature

7 comments:

  1. Love these! Now I have some more blogs to follow-tfs! be blessed, Karyl

    Maybe next week I can join the Whatever Wednesday party cuz I got a new project I'll be workignon & hopefully will finish before then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, meant to say that I love the acorn one. Realized after I clicked Post that there were two wreaths. I like the Fall one too, but I'm in love with any shade of blue right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! Its a good year for acorns I noticed. I'll have to go pick some up off the street.
    The poor bears have a hard time fattening up for winter in low acorn years.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw--love the hat you just posted and I'm catching up a bit on other posts! So many great projects everyone has been doing lately! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this wreath. It's another why didn't I think of that items! Love walking out of my front door to gather my materials for this one!
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...