Friday, November 26, 2010

FALL Memories

Welcome to the
FALL
Categorically Crafting Show


where you can show off all of your fun projects featuring FALL!

Hey people, I'm a slacker. I was planning on getting some pictures and links posted, but I'm still relaxing on vacation. It's not going to happen this week. Maybe some of you have some great links for us to visit. Next week, we will return to some great links and projects! Enjoy your day of shopping this day after Christmas and don't forget to visit my sponsors or buy your gifts through the AMAZON link on my sidebar! Thanks.



Please join your crafty post if, and only if, it corresponds with the category and theme of FALL. (If it doesn't fit in this category, please link it up to Whatever Goes Wednesday.) Link up crafts, decor, sewing projects, food, tips, etc, that has to do with FALL. If you have joined a FALL project to a party on my blog before, feel free to add it to this show too! If you have a lot of turkey projects, please choose your favorites. (Please no more than 4 posts per blog). Link to the specific posts, not to your main blog page.


Let's see what you have created (either recently or in the past)!

You can paste the "Categorically Crafting" button onto your blog post. I would love to see these floating around so more people can post their themed projects. I will leave this linky post open until next CC Show. Keep checking back for more ideas!!!
The next 3 Categorically Crafting Shows are as follows:

Dec. 3 - Neighbor Gifts (for Christmas)
Dec. 10 - Christmas Trees

Check back here to see the rest of the THANKSGIVING ideas from the last CC Show- amazing!!





post signature

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...