Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Perfect Card!


One of my favorite things about Christmas is receiving Christmas cards from my friends and reading about their year. I keep the cards around for a while (much to my husband's dismay) and admire how cute my friends and their families are!

One of these days I want to send out some absolutely adorable cards and I have found a great place to get Christmas Cards.

The Perfect Card
www.perfectcards.etsy.com


TPC Blog Sidebar Button

Discover unique, fun, custom photo cards for any occasion:
  • Birthdays invitations
  • Baby announcement
  • Wedding Invitations
  • Shower Invitations
  • Anniversary Annoucements
  • AND especially for Christmas!

Check out just a few of the stunning Christmas Cards!









Just browse through
The Perfect Card's amazing selection, choose a pre-made design, or let Amber create a custom one for you, and then email the photos to perfectcard@yahoo.com. EASY PEASY!!!!

The price of each card includes up to 3 revisions.
.
After you approve your beautiful card, a high resolution file, along with instructions for printing, will be sent to you for developing at your choice of photo labs.
.
The cards are developed just like a photo, so it has a very professional finish.

The cards are available in two sizes, 5x7 and 6 x 7.5 (exclusive size to Costco, must be printed there, and comes with envelopes).

BEAT THE RUSH
of Christmas and get started on your Christmas Cards today with
(And send me a card so I can add you to my list of friends:)
post signature



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...