Friday, November 5, 2010

Sewing/Craft Rooms Showcase

Welcome to the
Sewing/Craft Room
Categorically Crafting Show


where you can show off your sewing and craft room!

Today's Categorically Crafting show is compiled by Mayya at Sew Chic and Unique! Welcome.

My name is Mayya and i am a sew a holic :) I blog about my adventures in sewing over at Sew Chic and Unique.


I recently painted, decorated & organised my sewing room which i love



That doesn't stop me from looking for sewing room inspiration because i believe that one needs a dedicated "space to CREATE"

Wouldnt we all love to work in a room like this?



Well it belongs to Megan of Crafty Intentions to work in everyday?! I mean look at the BEFORE and AFTER!

Loving Karen of Sew Many Ways sewing studio i mean what is not to love?



Not only is everything organized there is a sewing station, a cutting station, a mailing station yeah i know AWESOME!

But i know that not everyone can dedicate a whole room to sewing and that's ok all you need is a little creativity and imagination just like Laurana did and turned her closet into a sewing sanctuary



Check out Sharlyin of Lovelydesign who also made it work in the closet


Your space can be simply that a space


I love how I like Orange too transformed her teeny weeny space into her sewing space




I hope these room inspire you to create your own space to create


(If you would like to have free advertising for your blog by rounding-up a Categorically Crafting post, email me at somedaycrafts@gmail.com)


Please join your crafty post if, and only if, it corresponds with the category and theme of Sewing/Craft rooms. (If it doesn't fit in this category, please link it up to Whatever Goes Wednesday.) Link up crafts, decor, sewing projects, food, tips, etc, that has to do with SEWING/CRAFT ROOMS. If you have joined a SEWING/CRAFT ROOMS project to a party on my blog before, feel free to add it to this show too! If you have a lot of candy corn projects, please choose your favorites. (Please no more than 4 posts per blog). Link to the specific posts, not to your main blog page.


Let's see what you have created (either recently or in the past)!

You can paste the "Categorically Crafting" button onto your blog post. I would love to see these floating around so more people can post their themed projects. I will leave this linky post open until next CC Show. Keep checking back for more ideas!!!
The next 4 Categorically Crafting Shows are as follows:


Nov. 12 - Turkey
Nov. 19

Check back here to see the rest of the HALLOWEEN ideas from the last CC Show- Amazing!!











post signature

4 comments:

  1. My craft/sewing room is soo embarrassing and messy it's overwhelming... Not even sure where to start! If I post some pitures and room dimensions would anyone want to give some inspirational ideas???

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.. is all i can say... so much inspiration in your posts!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on upgrading my working space. Now, it is so messy. Your post inspired me more on that...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is horrendous. I decided last week to move it all down from a spare bedroom to the dining room.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...