Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Top Ten

At the beginning and even at the middle of 2010, I would do a top ten of projects I featured. The ones I liked the best, the ones that were the most popular, etc, but with over 1000 projects featured, there is NO WAY I can narrow my favorites down to TEN!!! IMPOSSIBLE! So I thought since so many of you are doing a top ten on your blog or highlighting some of your favorites, I would do a linky highlighting you and your best. Feel free to link up your favorite project or a post of your top ten!
.
Have a great New Year! I'm excited to see what new creative trends and projects will come about in 2011!





post signature

3 comments:

  1. Ha, I was just leaving your blog (now back) when I noticed you left me such a sweet uplifting made my morning comment. THANK YOU! and thanks for your super fab. blog and super popular link parties. Happy New Year to you. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for letting us link up our top 10 posts Michelle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...