Monday, January 24, 2011

CWTS, My Partner and Time to VOTE!!!


If you aren't following Crafting With The Stars, this round I have been paired up with Jill from Made It On Monday! She is incredibly talented! I'm very impressed with the projects on her blog!!!


Here are the three shirts she used to gain entrance into the elite 12 contestants!




Slubby Ruffle Top


And all three of these look great with a cardigan or jacket over them. Jill takes sweaters and shirts and makes them into cardigans. EASY!!!!
Go visit Made It On Monday to see more awesome projects!

Voting for round 2 starts today and ends tomorrow! Watch out!!! All twelve projects are AMAZING! I don't know how anyone can be eliminated. I believe you can vote for upto three projects and the three bloggers with the lowest votes will have to say bye-bye:( Head over to Crafting With The Stars hosted by Sew Dang Cute Crafts to see some Dollar Store/Thrift Store inspiration.


post signature


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this! I'm glad to have you as my star :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...