Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Few More Cute Links!

Here are just a few more fun links to today's party!


Gluesticks made this functional and stylish bag and wallet and links to the patterns she used! Love that material!



I'm imagining these adorable crepe paper rosette hanging hearts all over my house! What a fun decoration for Valentine's. Head over to Second Street to learn more about it!





This ruffle rosette heart shirt is so so so cute! I love it with skirt too! See how to make it at Occasionally Crafty!


Check out more ideas from the Whatever Goes Wednesday party!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for highlighting my ruffle/rosette shirt! Love the highlights, as always. Some great stuff here!

    Valerie@Occasionally Crafty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...