Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine's Galore!

Welcome to the
VALENTINE'S
Categorically Crafting Show


where you can show off all of your fun projects featuring VALENTINE'S!
Here are just a FEW fun Valentine Projects I have found!

Choose To Thrive made this amazing burlap rosette heart wreath for her door! Beautiful!!!

Please join your crafty post if, and only if, it corresponds with the category and theme of VALENTINE'S. (If it doesn't fit in this category, please link it up to Whatever Goes Wednesday.) Link up crafts, decor, sewing projects, food, tips, etc, that has to do with VALENTINES. If you have joined a VALENTINES project to a party on my blog before, feel free to add it to this show too! If you have a lot of turkey projects, please choose your favorites. (Please no more than 4 posts per blog). Link to the specific posts, not to your main blog page.

Let's see what you have created (either recently or in the past)!


You can paste the "Categorically Crafting" button onto your blog post. I would love to see these floating around so more people can post their themed projects. I will leave this linky post open until next CC Show. Keep checking back for more ideas!!!

This linky will be open until Valentine's Day!








post signature

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. I love all these fun Valentine's Day ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, thanks so much for hosting and for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings on you for hosting this valentine linky. I'm having a blast seeing everyone's project, too. The burlap heart is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Michelle! I can't wait to get some new Valentine's Day ideas:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for Hosting this fun party. I feel so inspired already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the burlap heart! Thanks for the hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Linky...

    Your newest follower, Jessica @ http://myworldmadebyhand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting!! This is a GREAT V-day party!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you like my beaded Valentine card tutorial !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! I am a little late to the party (whoops) I am going to go check out some of the awesome links now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do not do much for Valentines, but I see lots of fabulous links...and I still have time! Thanks for hosting!
    Holly
    504 Main

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I just found your blog and linked up and follow! I like your blog a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...